Hi, I’m Lauren Girardin
I’m a communications consultant, storyteller, and plain language writer for those who inspire.
I use my creative chops to help nonprofits, foundations, government agencies, and companies with a conscience engage their communities and share their stories. If you’re looking to experiment bravely in your copywriting, content marketing, brand messaging, social media, blogging, apps, presentations, and other digital and traditional communications, let’s talk about how I can support your project goals.
My clients include:
- Akin Mental Health
- Applied Advisor
- Cummings Foundation for Behavioral Health
- The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Early Edge California
- Equinix Metal
- Essential Access Health and its project TeenSource
- Granicus’ govService Host Compliance
- Hopelab and its products Nod and Vivibot
- League of Women Voters of San Francisco (pro bono)
- Points of Light
- Rebuilding Together
- Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County
- TechSoup and its projects Caravan Studios and NGOsource
- Walk SF and its project San Francisco Bay Area Families for Safe Streets
- YTH (now part of ETR)
- one of the largest U.S. foundations
- and others
Pronouns: she/her. Last name pronounced juh-RAR-din.